Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Re:logistics agent from China to Central and South America,Africa, South Africa

Dear friendshashemechad.maccabifamily

Hope you have a good working day.

My name is Matt.  My company is Sky G  Logistics Ltd. .  We have been focusing on Latin America for more than ten years.

If we can help you with some quotes or support any business from China to Central and South America, please let me know.


Our business includes FCL, LCL, air freight, ro-ro, bulk, any way can be shipped, we can provide you

If you need more details about shipments,or the rate of others port in China, please contact us any time.

I hope hear from you soon.


Looking forward to your reply and let's talk more details.

If you are interested in that, Please contact me anytime .

Mobile/wechat/whatsapp:00861307695253600sq9rhc9rhc

No comments:

Post a Comment